Littleway Healing Ministries is committed to protecting your privacy.
On this page you will find information about the ways in which we collect and use personal information about you.
This website is run by New Spring Trust. Our website address is: littlewayhealingministries.com
The company also operates under the name of Littleway Healing Ministries. For the purposes of the data protection legislation, New Spring Trust is the data controller. This means we are in charge of personal information about you.
New Spring Trust, PO Box 487, Southampton,SO31 0EF, United Kingdom.
How we collect information about you
The only information we will collect from you is what you choose to give. You may give us information in order to sign up for one of our events, make a donation, purchase our products or otherwise communicate with us.
When you use our website, we collect your personal information using “cookies”. Further details on cookies are provided below under “Cookies”.
All information collected is processed in accordance with our legal requirements and applicable data protection legislation.
What information do we collect?
The personal information we might collect from you might include:
- your name, gender, postal address, email address, telephone number, photograph, ethnicity and special requirements;
- credit/debit card information or bank account details if setting up a direct debit or standing order or making a purchase;
- records of any correspondence; and
- information you enter into our website.
How we use your information
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- to manage your purchase orders, delivery of products and communicate with you about those orders;
- to administer your donation, including processing Gift Aid;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to respond to or fulfil any requests, complaints or queries you make to us;
- to contact you in relation to all purposes where you have consented;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, and
- to notify you about changes to our website and the services we provide.
Collecting and using your information in this way is lawful because:
- the processing is necessary for the performance of our services to you;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- the processing is when we are exercising our legitimate interest to raise awareness of Little Way Healing Ministries, such as by keeping you up to date with news about Little Way Healing Ministries; and
- the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of others.
How do we protect personal information?
We take the security of your information very seriously and have put appropriate measures in place to minimise the risk to your information from loss, theft or misuse.
- use of a secure server to protect your transaction details when making a donation or purchase via our website;
- restricted access control, including the use of passwords, to your information stored on our systems; and
- taking measures to ensure the information provided is accurate and up-to-date.
We only collect the financial information that you knowingly supply when making a donation to us. We do not record, store or keep any information regarding credit or debit card details for donations made through our PayPal web link.
These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All the information that the cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We also use cookie technology with our online registration forms to ensure we maintain your confidentiality and security as you move through our secure or password-protected areas of our website. You may change your browser settings to delete and block cookies. To find out how visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The length of time that we keep your information
We will keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which you have given consent or for as long as we are required by law to keep it.
Do we share personal information?
We will never share your personal information with other organisations for them to use for their own marketing purposes or for our own marketing purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted by us for such purposes.
We may be required by law to pass on some of the personal information which we collect to third parties if we are legally required to do so, for example by court order or a law enforcement agency pursuing an investigation.
Links to other websites
The Littleway Healing Ministries website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements as they are independent of Littleway Healing Ministries.
You have a right to:
- ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (this is called a subject access request);
- ask for inaccurate data about you to be corrected;
- ask for erasure of information we hold about you;
- ask for our processing of your personal information to be restricted, and
- object to us processing your personal information.
If you wish to pursue any of the above rights or have any concerns regarding the information that Littleway Healing Ministries may hold please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the Information Governance Officer at New Spring Trust, PO Box 487, Southampton, SO31 0EF, United Kingdom.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we are using your personal information, please email email@example.com or write to us at New Spring Trust, PO Box 487, Southampton, SO31 0EF, United Kingdom.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website www.ico.gov.uk or telephone 0303 123 1113. This policy was last updated in Jan 2021.